Wine And Dine Adventure - Phoenix
OverviewDeparts from Sedona and Jerome Indulge your senses with our premier Arizona Wine and Dine Adventure tour, hosted by a knowledgeable and entertaining guide, who will arrive at your hotel in a comfortable vehicle to drive you for the day. (lunch and tastings included!)
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Uponhotel pickup in Sedona or Jerome, board a climate-controlled van and travelwith your small group to Old Town Cottonwood.
Followinga delicious lunch at a favorite local restaurant, visit the Pillsbury Wine Company, whose wine tasting room provides an inviting lounge atmosphere perfect for wine enthusiasts and newcomers who want to experience a true taste of Arizona wines.Hear all about the former Hollywood director and producer Sam Pillsburys quest to make wine; he was votedBest Area Winemaker in Phoenix Magazine.Or, visitArizona Stronghold, where winemakersMaynard James Keenan and Eric Glomskiwere featuredinthe documentary film Blood into Wine.
Then travel back in time as your guide followsthe old stagecoach route to the acclaimed Page Spring Cellars, a winery and vineyard also owned by Glomski. Discover which wines are to your liking and stroll the vineyards withspectacular views. Bonus: take home a souvenir wine glass.
Complete your wine-tasting excursion at the wonderful Oak Creek Vineyards, owned by winemaker-owner Deb Wahl, who hasyears of experience producingaward-winning wines. Pairtastings withan included cheese and cracker plate for a finale to a truly memorable Arizona winetrip, before return transport to your hotel.
Note: The number of wine tastings varies between 45 per venue.
Inclusions for Wine And Dine Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tastings
- Transport by minvan
Exclusions for Wine And Dine Adventure
- Additional drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Tour operator is not responsible for individual wine preferences and or service/wine served at the venues
Substitution or addition of winery/tasting room by request (may be additional charge)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV and Shooting Combo for 3 Hours
- Segway Tour of Old Town Scottsdale
- Desert Belle Sightseeing Cruise on Saguaro Lake
- Private Arrival Transfer: Phoenix Sky Airport to Phoenix Hotels by Sedan
- Small-Group Tour: Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale Day Trip
- 2 Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour by ATV
- Segway Tour of Tempe Town Lake in Arizona
- Small-Group Deluxe Grand Canyon and Sedona Day Trip