Wine And Dine Adventure - PhoenixWrite a Review
OverviewDeparts from Sedona and Jerome
Indulge your senses with our premier Arizona Wine and Dine Adventure tour, hosted by a knowledgeable and entertaining guide, who will arrive at your hotel in a comfortable vehicle to drive you for the day. (lunch and tastings included!)
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Upon hotel pickup in Sedona or Jerome, board a climate-controlled van and travel with your small group to Old Town Cottonwood.
Following a delicious lunch at a favorite local restaurant, visit the Pillsbury Wine Company, whose wine tasting room provides an inviting lounge atmosphere — perfect for wine enthusiasts and newcomers who want to experience a true taste of Arizona wines. Hear all about the former Hollywood director and producer Sam Pillsbury’s quest to make wine; he was voted Best Area Winemaker in Phoenix Magazine. Or, visit Arizona Stronghold, where winemakers Maynard James Keenan and Eric Glomski were featured in the documentary film Blood into Wine.
Then travel back in time as your guide follows the old stagecoach route to the acclaimed Page Spring Cellars, a winery and vineyard also owned by Glomski. Discover which wines are to your liking and stroll the vineyards with spectacular views. Bonus: take home a souvenir wine glass.
Complete your wine-tasting excursion at the wonderful Oak Creek Vineyards, owned by winemaker-owner Deb Wahl, who has years of experience producing award-winning wines. Pair tastings with an included cheese and cracker plate for a finale to a truly memorable Arizona wine trip, before return transport to your hotel.
Note: The number of wine tastings varies between 4–5 per venue.
Inclusions for Wine And Dine Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tastings
- Transport by minvan
Exclusions for Wine And Dine Adventure
- Additional drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Tour operator is not responsible for individual wine preferences and or service/wine served at the venues
Substitution or addition of winery/tasting room by request (may be additional charge)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.