- Walking tour of the main beauties of Frascati
- Engaging expert English speaking Tour Leader
- Sample local wine in a typical Fraschetta including cold cut
- Enjoy 3 course dinner (including wine) in a typical restaurant
- Relax in the knowledge that your travel logistics are prearranged
- Groups are limited to 18 people making sure you receive unparalleled personalized attentio
In the late afternoon board on a regional train that in about 30 minutes will take you to Frascati, one of the most pleasant towns in the Castelli Romani area of the charming Roma Countryside. With its elevation of 320 metres above sea level, mild climate, and its splendid, rich, and luxuriant landscape, in the sixteenth century Frascati affirmed itself as the ideal holiday destination for many fine Roman noble families such as the Aldobrandini or Torlonia. The elevated location will give you a breath-taking bird-eye view of the Eternal city and the countryside surroundings. With the help of your English speaking guide youll taste some local wine and stroll through the alleys of the old town and see its main attractions, and at the end of your tour enjoy your special dinner in a typical Fraschetta. During this tour youll have the chance to taste the classic Castelli wine and appetizers like the Porchetta (spit-roasted pork), and local cold cuts. The fraschetta in Frascati is uniquely Italian, and something you should try at least once in your lifetime: drinking wine and eating local food in an informal and friendly atmosphere, singing songs. So, if youre looking to have a truly local experience, this is perfect for you. After dinner, board on your train back to your hotel in Rome.