Wine And Paint In Tuscany - FlorenceWrite a Review
For those who are visiting Florence and would like a unique experience come and join us for an evening of fun: painting a beautiful masterpiece while sipping a glass of wine in Tuscany!
- Paint while enjoying a glass of wine in Tuscany
- Leave with your own masterpiece
- Receive a participation certificate
Know More about this tour
When in Florence, the city that gave birth to the Renaissance, it is difficult not to immerse yourself in art. You may even find yourself wishing that you could paint like Michelangelo or DaVinci. Despite your artistic experience, you can share something in common with the great masters: you can create your own masterpiece in Florence! An artist will help guide you through the creative process while you sip wine, paint, and watch your work of art unfold. Similar to the wine and painting courses taught in the United States, this class is held in various locations throughout the city. You will be provided with all of the necessary materials, such as: brushes, acrylic paints, canvas, easels, aprons, water, etc. The teacher will help insure that you become acquainted with the medium of choice: acrylics. The great thing about acrylic paints is that they are easy to work with due to their flexible nature (they can be applied in a thick, impasto manner or mixed with water to create a more fluid effect similar to watercolors.) Acrylics are safe to use, fairly odorless, and they dry quickly. After going over these basics, the instructor will provide you with an example piece from which to work. Step-by-step, you will be guided through the process until your work progresses into a finished masterpiece. Perhaps the biggest highlight of all is that while you work you will enjoy Italian wine and delicious snacks. At the end of the class, you will receive a participation certificate and leave with your very own masterpiece; and, hopefully, you will have made some new friends!
Inclusions for Wine And Paint In Tuscany
- A glass of wine and snacks
- Painting supplies (brushes, acrylic paints, canvas, easels, water, etc.)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.