Wine Cellars Of Jerez Tour
OverviewIt is more than a winery, inside of them you will feel and hear the city of Jerez it consists in a guided tour of 2 hours with a specialized guide in it. In an unique environment where wines and brandies are raised. The wines of Jerez are the direct results of the mark left on this land by the diverse and sometimes distant origins. Different civilizations who, seduced by the lands, began settling their contributions to a product that is, above all, cultural. Today, wine of Jerez and its surrounding villages make Andalusia as an attractive travel destination for wine lovers.
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWinery of international prestige and endorsed by all means of communication. To visit our winery is to enter a unique world, by the hand of our host Jose Luis, charismatic and a professionalism endorsed by numerous awards for his work in onology. Explore one of the oldest wineries in Jerez on this 2-hour tour of the senses. Journey off the beaten path with your knowledgeable and friendly guide.
Visit one of the oldest and most renowned wine cellars in the charming village of Jerez de la Frontera. Learn about the history of Jerez as it relates to wine production from your knowledgeable guide. Hear about the origins of sherry and its unique personality. Enjoy a tasting session including some of the best varieties of Spanish wine. Spend free time shopping at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Wine Cellars Of Jerez Tour
- Entrance fees
- PRIVATE TOUR
- Tasting fee
- Hotel pickup in Jerez (if option selected)
Exclusions for Wine Cellars Of Jerez Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.