Wine Is In The Air - Chianti Classico Wine And Food Tour In Tuscany - Since 1990 - Florence
OverviewPRIVATE WINE & FOOD TOUR IN CHIANTI Tuscan Life Style Days of Week: Everyday. Departure Point: From your accomodation. Please note that the rate includes a pick-up and drop-off in Florence. Driver can be arranged to pick you from the place you stay in any region within Tuscany.Departure Time: 09.30 am return 5.00/5:30 pm.Note: During this excursion transport will be made in a de-luxe limousine or minivan which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats. The price includes scenic stop at Piazzale Michelangelo (heart-breathing view on Florence). Popularity: ***** (best seller wine and food tour in Tuscany)
Know More about this tour
09.30 am Meet your driver directly at your address.
10.15 am Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at boutique Chianti winery for typical wine tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinsanto). Wine tour inside the underground cellars.
12.00 am Departure from Chianti Classico and drive to the second Boutique Winery where we stop for an authentic Tuscany Lunch included second wine and olive oil tasting.
02.30 pm Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of towers - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Visit the famous medieval watch towers (we recommend you to climb the Great Tower). Gelato time
4.00 pm We go back to Florence where the tour would be end by 5:00 pm but only after making a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic appreciate the exceptional view of Florence
5.00 pm Return to your address
Inclusions for Wine Is In The Air - Chianti Classico Wine And Food Tour In Tuscany - Since 1990
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Tour of two Chianti wineries with winery owner or qualified guide.
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Visit San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti and its wine and gourmet food shops.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
- Booking for lunch in one of the two Wine Estate (meal included).
- SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting there are included in the total cost.
Exclusions for Wine Is In The Air - Chianti Classico Wine And Food Tour In Tuscany - Since 1990
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
These wineries never switched to conventional farming when pesticide-use surged some 50 years ago.
Other local wine producers have instead taken this path out of environmental concerns or personal beliefs, and have switched over to organic wine production as a way of being environmentally conscious. Thanks to this level of consciousness, Tuscany today is lucky to host dozens of organic and biodynamic growers and vintners growing grapes and making incredible natural wines in the Chianti hills.
Your private full-day wine tour begins in the morning when your English-speaking driver picks you up in a luxury vehicle at your accommodations in either Florence or Siena. Youll be off through the stunning hills of Tuscany, between hilltop towns and hidden valleys to experience these wonderful organic Chianti wines. Your first stop will be a well-known Chianti winery set on a beautiful, expansive estate that has been producing wines in a green method for years! Youll tour the winery in with an English-speaking winery guide, see the cellars and then taste their delicious organic Chianti wines.
Your next stop of the day will be a charming Tuscan village such as San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti, with its gourmet food and wine shops. Lunch can be served here in a delicious authentic wine estate which sources local foods for their creative, delectable dishes. After lunch youll be driven to your second winery of the day: a small boutique winery (producing less than 10,000 bottles a year some of the big producers make over 1 million bottles per year) growing their grapes and creating their delicious red and white wines based on biodynamic principles (indicating organically produced but with an extra bonus!). Learn about the winerys techniques and taste their lovely Chianti wines as you soak in the relaxing, countryside atmosphere.
Your day is finished when your private English-speaking driver returns you to either Florence or Siena, but the memories of this amazing full-day tour will stay with you surely each time you open a bottle of wine back at home.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More