OverviewVisit stunning Cornwall Park for spectacular views of Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf. This truly beautiful reserve is still a working farm. Then go on a wine-making tour at Villa Maria Estate
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourVisit stunning Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill for magnificent 360 degree views of Auckland, Rangitoto & the Hauraki Gulf. Then go on a wine making odyssey at Villa Maria Estate.
This tour picks up from the inner city and takes you on tour through charming Parnell Village before entering the historic reserve and ancient Maori pa site of Maungakiekie. Better known as Cornwall Park, the farm & estate of the late Sir John Logan Campbell was previously an ancient Maori pa site dating back over 500 years.
See the volcanic craters and take in magnificent 360 degree views of Auckland and magnificent Rangitoto, a dormant volcano in the Hauraki Gulf.
We then gain an insight into the operations of a commercial wine making facility. See how the wine is made on a private guided tour through the vineyard and winery of Villa Maria Estate. This is the most awarded and largest privately owned wine company in New Zealand.
Their design award winning state of the art winery & vineyard park are also nestled within the rim of an ancient volcano situated on the Ihimatao Peninsula close to Auckland International Airport. Enjoy a tutored tasting of 7 award winning wines before the return trip to Auckland.
Inclusions for Wine Makers Experience From Auckland
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Wine Makers Experience From Auckland
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.