Wine Tasting Cruise On The San Francisco Bay
OverviewExperience this magical wine tasting cruise on the San francisco Bay. The 2-hour cruise on San Francisco Bay includes five tastings (a flight) of wines from Northern California wineries or one drink (beer, cocktail or non-alcoholic options). Your cruise will commence at 12:30pm, once you board your boat in Pier 39 near Fisherman's Wharf. Live commentary will also be provided by your guide on board the 24-passenger vessel, with panoramic windows from inside the heated interior cabin and viewing benches on the covered deck outside. Baguettes, cheeses and crackers are included to complement the wines. Boarding 5 minutes prior to departure.
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourTo kick start your cruise, you will board your vessel, aptly named Wine Therapy, at 12:30pm nearFisherman's Wharf. Once on board, you can take a seat inthe climate-controlled cabin or strollthe outdoor covered deck for optimal sightseeing onSan Francisco Bay. The 2 hourroutetypically travelsfromPier 39 to the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz, and back alongside the city skylineto the Ferry Building andreturningto Pier 39.
Inside the floating wine tasting room, you will savor a wine flight that includes four tastings of regional reds or whites. Awine steward ensuresamemorable voyage for wine lovers without heading all the way to the Northern Californiawine country. You will be able to choose among standard or premium wine tastings, accompanied by included snacks, with additional alcoholic drinks available to purchase at the full bar.
Afterward, your cruise will conclude with a return to the pier.
Inclusions for Wine Tasting Cruise On The San Francisco Bay
- Wine tasting (Select Premium or Standard wine tastings)
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Wine Tasting Cruise On The San Francisco Bay
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking validation not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Good for daytime cruise only. Additional $10 fee per ticket will be due if guests show up for the 2-hour sunset cruise.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ultimate Day in San Francisco - Includes Official Alcatraz Tour and Muir Woods
- San Francisco City Tour with Alcatraz - Includes Official Alcatraz Tour
- Yosemite One Day by Train and Bus in Park 4 Hours
- Yosemite Transportation One Way from San Francisco area to Yosemite Valley
- Private Wine Tour to Napa & Sonoma from San Francisco with Certified Wine Guide
- Electric Tuk-Tuk San Francisco Highlight Tour
- 2-Day Alcatraz, Muir Woods and Sonoma Wine Tour with Aquarium
- 2-day Alcatraz with Aquarium and Small-Group Muir Woods with Sonoma Wine Tour