OverviewMlník is a city where wine played a great role in people’s lives as early as the Middle Ages. A royal dowry town and a resting place of Czech queens which found precious tranquility when disagreements with their spouses occurred . Let us, therefore, introduce you to Mlník and his beautiful chateau, its medieval wine cellars and breathtaking ossuary in the nearby church of St. Peter and St. Paul…
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you at your hotel and get with you on a bus to Mělník. During a short ride through Bohemian countryside your guide will briefly introduce you into the history of Mělník from its foundation in 1éth century till nowadays.
Your first stop will be Mělník chateau, where you’ll have a chance to experience what life was like for a wealthy noble family of 18th and 19th century. Get ready to see amazing baroque interiors as well as precious art pieces.
After tasty lunch break in chateau restaurant you’ll enjoy some of the best local wines this region produces in one of chateau’s wine cellars. Their history dates back to 14th century.
The last stop will be St. Peter and Paul basilica, which hides the second largest ossuary in the Czech Republic. Bones from more than 10 000 bodies create an unbelievable atmosphere.
At last you’ll enjoy a pleasant bus ride back to Prague.
Inclusions for Wine Tasting Day Trip From Prague To Melnik
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Entry fees
- Transport tickets
- Wine tasting, including 6 local wines
Exclusions for Wine Tasting Day Trip From Prague To Melnik
- Lunch (own spent)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.