Wine Tasting In Healdsburg
OverviewOur tastng includes a choice of 6 tastes from over 30 wines available each day, including 6 wineries and whites, roses, reds and dessert wines. Tasting fee is refundable upon purchase of one bottle for each tasting.
- Several menus to choose from
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Get a choice of five tastes from over 30 wines on this wine tour. Enjoy the first and only cooperative tasting room in the Dry Creek Valley with six locally and family-owned wineries. Youll have the chance to choose from varietal and blended wines from Sonoma County and beyond that are available for tasting seven days a week.
Stop by and try multiple estate-bottled red wines, including cabernet sauvignon, red blends, syrah, and zinfandel, as well as whites of pigno grigio, sauvignon blanc. Youll also have the chance to try other single bottlings of barbera, chardonnay, grenache, merlot, moscato, petit verdot, petite sirah, pinot noir, primitivo, sangiovese, syrah rose, late harvest primitivo, sauvignon blanc, and zinfandel. Youll also find varieties fortifed white muscat, syrah, and chocolate port.
Inclusions for Wine Tasting In Healdsburg
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Wine Tasting In Healdsburg
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.