Wine Tasting In Venice
OverviewFor all those who love their wine this trip is an experience. The trip takes you around the best places to drink wine in the city and lets you enjoy the finer things in life. The trip includes 4 wines that are exquisite ad are from the Veneto region that are sure to make your trip worthwhile.
- Enjoy the Italian tradition of "aperitivo".
- Taste the most important wines in the Veneto region.
- The experience includes tasting of 4 quality wines.
- The experience of drinking and also eating in a conscious way is critical with respect to the conventional ideas.
Know More about this tour
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for just a few days and you don't have time to visit the vineyards directly, during our wine tasting in Venice daily tour we are offering you a wonderful opportunity to sample 4 of the most important wines in the Veneto region, combined with 4 different Venetian Chiccheti (appetizer), all served in the surroundings of a unique wine bar & restaurant. The "enoteca" we chose is one of the most renowed ones also among local people. It is surrounded with glasses & designs by local artisans, where the experience of drinking and also eating in a conscious way is critical with respect to the conventional ideas. This dynamic is due to Dario & Alberto that made a choice based on passion for the wines, care for the vineyard and “Wine” perceived as the result of the fermentation of the grape alone, with no additives that may alter its nature.
This is a wonderful opportunity not only to taste genuine wine, but also to meet up with other people and get to know the locals. Why not, maybe also staying for dinner if you like the place. It is an excellent Enoteca where it is possible to buy some bottle of good wine to take back home. Just forget about the most famous brands. Here you will find some genuine wine. The experience includes tasting of 4 quality wines from the Veneto region, accompanied by Venetian “cicchetti” (appetizer):
- Prosecco Col Fondo (Slightly cloudy Prosecco with sediment and fermented in the bottle with a crown cap)
- Friulano/Manzoni Bianco/Soave (All whites wines to choose one)
- Refosco/Marzemino (Both red wines to choose one)
- Ripasso Di Valpolicella (Re-fermented Valpolicella on the skins of Amarone)
- Please be sure to get there at least 10 minutes prior to tour starting time.
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher to our staff
Inclusions for Wine Tasting In Venice
- 4 quality wines from the Veneto region combined with Venetian “cicchetti” (local appetizer)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.