Wine Tasting Session In Paris With Expert Sommelier
OverviewDiscover France in six glasses and gain insight into the countrys famous wine regions on this 2-hour wine tasting in Paris. Learn about five of Frances primary winemaking regions and the wines for which they are famous. Gain insight into the links between flavor, grape and region, and hear how to recognize a wines origin without checking the label. Then, sample five wines and one type of Champagne during a blind tasting session. Enjoy personal attention from your guide, an expert sommelier, on this small-group tour, limited to 16 people.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHead to the venue in central Paris in the afternoon to meet your guide, an experienced sommelier, and begin your wine tasting. Designed with keen wine-lovers in mind, this 2-hour session offers insight into some of Frances most productive winemaking regions and the wines for which they are famous.
Throughout your class, listen as the sommelier describes five of the key winemaking regions across France. Learn some of the primary characteristics of the grape varietals that thrive in the countrys fertile soils, and gain insight into the links between region, grape and flavor. Hear how to recognize a wines provenance without looking at the label.
During blind tasting sessions accompanied by a selection of sliced ham, bread and olives, bring your senses to the fore and sample five carefully selected wines and one type of Champagne. Explore their similarities and differences with your sommelier, and gain appreciation of the various aromas and flavors at play in your glass.
Master the stylish art of opening a Champagne bottle with a saber, then share a glass with your fellow drinkers. At the end of your session, receive a useful booklet and a stop-drop for the perfect pour every time, then head out into Paris to conclude your experience.
Inclusions for Wine Tasting Session In Paris With Expert Sommelier
- Expert sommelier
- 5 wine samples
- 1 Champagne sample
- Bread, olives and ham
- Tasting booklet
Exclusions for Wine Tasting Session In Paris With Expert Sommelier
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer