Wine Tour: Casablanca Valley From SantiagoWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the Casablanca Valley, one of the most important valleys in our country for the production of wine. Visit Bodegas Re, Casas del Bosque and Via mar. Enjoy a stop for lunch at Tanino Restaurant or Rio Tinto Grill, between tours to relax and unwind. Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop off included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour day begins with a 9am pickup from your Santiago hotel. Greet your driver-guide, board the air-conditioned minivan, and head out on your tour.
From Santiago, travel along Highway 68 toward the central Chilean coast for about 1.5 hours. Begin your wine tour in the Casablanca Valley at the first organic vineyard, Veramonte, noted for its Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc. Afterward, move on to the Emiliana winery, just five minutes away and one of the largest organic vineyards in the world.
Another 10 minutes' drive takes you to the neighboring wineries of Via Mar, and Indomita. In total, you visit four vineyards throughout the day, with time for tastings at two of them. At each stop staff will guide you through the products, deepening your understanding of Chilean wine. At Via Mar there is an optional upgrade to a sparkling wine tasting.
Between visits, stop for lunch at your own expense at Tanino Restaurant or Rio Tinto Grill.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your Santiago hotel.
Inclusions for Wine Tour: Casablanca Valley From Santiago
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting at two vineyards
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Wine Tour: Casablanca Valley From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please bring a wind jacket and sunblock
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Maximum group size of 7
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.