Wine Tour - Horse Riding Tour In The Vineyards - LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour is done on horseback, riding between vines and vineyards, discovering the grape varieties that make up our wines, crossing forests of eucalyptus, meeting the history and corners of the Quinta do Gradil .
The Mill, the Aqueduct, the Chapel are several reasons that invite us to know this estate and the stories lost in time and now revive.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour full-day tour to Quinta begins at 8:30 am, when a friendly guide will pick you up from your Lisbon hotel and begin the 80km drive to Quinta do Gradil. Watch the Portuguese countryside come alive as you travel further and further outside the city.
Upon arriving at the picturesque estate, hop on a gentle horse and take a guided tour through the grounds. Wander through the tranquil vineyards and eucalyptus forests, stopping to admire the grape varietals along the way. Visit the mill, the aqueduct and the chapel, which each serve as important reminders of the estate’s history.
After riding approximately 7km on horseback, relax in the winery’s tasting room and sip on four delicious wines. Enjoy lunch in the estate restaurant or continue exploring on foot. At the end of the day, your guide will return you to your Lisbon hotel.
Inclusions for Wine Tour - Horse Riding Tour In The Vineyards
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Wine Tour - Horse Riding Tour In The Vineyards
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.