Wine Tours From Florence, 4 Wineries Visit
OverviewThe Chianti and Super Tuscan 4-winery tour A tour designed by me and meant to be memorable, informative and fun! You will be visiting four wineries within the Chianti region and have a chance to enjoy some excellent wine in an iconic and beautiful area. Four cosy and boutique wineries are waiting to offer you amazing tastings and tours. This tour does not include lunch, but we provide snacks along with wine tastings at each and every winery. Snacking will consist of mainly deli goodies and appetizers you can feast on - such as cold meat, cheese, bruschette all paired with wines specially selected by the owners from their very own wine cellar.
Know More about this tour
Your private guide will meet you at a very handy location in Florence and will make sure you are all nicely settled in our luxury minivan to set off for a unique and fun day out in the Chianti countryside. Our minivans boast plenty of high-tech features and are extremely comfortable.
The first stop will be at a small boutique winery where the winery owner will take you through an in-depth tour of how wines are made - from growing the grapes, picking them, their fermentation process, but also grape selecting as well as bottling. Finally, you will get a chance to taste some of their wines paired with their local organic products.
Next you will be ready for your second stop for yet another wine adventure. While driving to the next winery stop you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Tuscan countryside scenery and take in the panoramic views of the vineyards. The winery owner will make sure you make the most of your time at their estate. They will share with you funny anecdotes, fascinating stories and great wine moments with tastings of their exclusive wines. No time to relax too much as soon you will be heading to your third stop to yet another boutique winery where you will have the chance to experience other truly unique, and fine wines of Chianti.
Your wine tour is now heading to your final stop to get another up-close-and-personal chance to talk to the wine experts and makers. A few more tastings and a chance to visit a XII century old wine cellar and a XIV century old olive mill of the estate.
Pick-up times and Locations:
- Pick-up is in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, Florence. Please see the map for more details.
- 9.30 am Departure
- 10.30 am First winery stop, where you will meet the winemaker and enjoy a behind-the-scenes winery tour in their cellar. Also the chance to try at least 3 different red wines (Chianti and Super Tuscan wines) and a white wine, if available. Appetizers will also be served
- 12.00 pm Second winery stop, as planned. Same format as the first winery stop, i.e. again red wine tastings, but also rosé wine and lot of delicious nibbles
- 1.00 pm Third winery stop with the opportunity to visit their brand new wine shop for more wine tasting, snacks and rolling vineyards
- 2.30 pm Fourth and very last winery, where you will experience once more great food, fine wine and the Tuscan countryside
- 5.00 pm Return to Drop off in Florence
Inclusions for Wine Tours From Florence, 4 Wineries Visit
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Wine Tours From Florence, 4 Wineries Visit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna