Your private guide willmeet youat a very handy location in Florence and will make sure you are all nicely settled in our luxury minivan to set off for a unique and fun day out in the Chianti countryside. Our minivans boastplenty of high-tech features and are extremely comfortable.
The first stop will be at a small boutique winery where the winery owner will take you through an in-depth tour of how wines are made - from growing the grapes, picking them, their fermentation process, but also grape selecting as well as bottling. Finally, you will get a chance to taste some of their wines paired with their local organic products.
Next you will be ready for your second stop for yet another wine adventure. While driving to thenext winery stop you can relax and enjoy thebeautiful Tuscan countryside scenery and take in the panoramic views of the vineyards. The winery owner will make sure you make the most of your time at their estate. They will share with you funny anecdotes, fascinating stories and great wine moments with tastings of their exclusive wines. No time to relax too much as soon you will be heading to your third stop to yet another boutique winery where you willhavethechance toexperience other truly unique, and fine wines of Chianti.
Your wine tour is now heading to your final stop to getanother up-close-and-personal chance to talk to the wine experts and makers. A few more tastings and a chance to visit a XII century old wine cellar and a XIV century old olive mill of the estate.
Pick-up times and Locations:
- Pick-up is in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, Florence.Please see the map for more details.
- 9.30 am Departure
- 10.30 am First winery stop, where you will meet the winemaker and enjoy a behind-the-scenes winery tour in their cellar. Also the chance to try at least 3 different red wines (Chianti and Super Tuscan wines) and a white wine, if available. Appetizers will also be served
- 12.00 pm Secondwinerystop, as planned. Same format as the first winery stop, i.e. again red wine tastings, but also ros wine and lot of delicious nibbles
- 1.00 pm Third winery stop with the opportunity to visit their brand new wine shop for more wine tasting, snacks androlling vineyards
- 2.30 pm Fourth and very last winery, where you will experience once more great food, fine wine and the Tuscan countryside
- 5.00 pm Return to Drop off in Florence