Wineries By Mountain Bike - MendozaWrite a Review
OverviewThe tour will give you the best of both the worlds, wherein on one end you get to taste the wines from the wineries besides the mountains while on the other side you get to ride along the mountain trails. The guide will give you a range of options, including itineraries that will have a variety of options pertaining to the places you wish to tour all along. The tour will begin at the Charcas Coria, which is a little ahead of the city. You will get to visit the museum and explore the beautiful and exotic streets of the town as well.
- Visit the Chacras Coria
- Taste the Malbec wine in Lujan de Cuyo
- Tour the MUCHA (Coria Chacra Museum)
Know More about this tour
Before starting the tour, the guides will give a briefing about the itinerary and a series of recommendations to be considered during the tour.
The Tour begins heading to the famous Chacras Coria just 25 minutes from the city. We will visit the prestigious wineries of Malbec wine in Lujan de Cuyo.
Also, we will visit the MUCHA (Coria Chacra Museum) and we will be biking through the typical and nice streets of this town.
In the cellars, we will see all the facilities, the production process and taste some of their wines.
- Wear comfortable clothing, long pants, coat and sunscreen.
Inclusions for Wineries By Mountain Bike
- TRANSFER IN / OUT
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Visit 3 wineries
- Lunch in one of the wineries
- Mineral water
- Health Insurance
- Necessary equipment (bike, helmet)
Exclusions for Wineries By Mountain Bike
- Any additional cost
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.