Wineries Day Tour From Madrid
OverviewPick up at your hotel by your English-speaking driver/guide. Visit two wineries near Madrid on this small group tour. Enjoy wine tastings and a 3-course meal at a vineyard. Stop at Chinchon, a small medieval village.
- All-inclusive tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourPick up is provided at your hotel by an English-speaking driver/guide in a luxury minivan. Embark on a small group tour (maximum 7 people) to two wineries outside Madrid. Tour the vineyard with a wine expert. Taste a variety of wines. Enjoy a 3-course lunch complete with dessert and wine and stunning views of the vineyard. Visit a second winery following lunch. Savor the differences of each winery, the traditional vs. modern-style of wine-making, with more wine tastings. Stop in Chinchon, a quaint, medieval village. Learn of the rich history of this charming village. Return to Madrid.
Inclusions for Wineries Day Tour From Madrid
- Small-group tour (up to 7 people)
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation in a luxury minivan with air-conditioning
- 2 guided winery visits
- Tasting of 2-3 wines at each winery
- 3 course meal including wine, cava sorbet and coffee
- Vegetarian options available
- An expert guide
- 2 drop-off points to choose from in the center of Madrid
Exclusions for Wineries Day Tour From Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:10:45 am - Pick-up from your hotel or closest departure point
12:00 - 1:30 pm - 1st winery visit and wine tasting
1:30 - 3:00 pm - 3-course meal with views of vineyards
4:00 - 5:00 pm - 2nd winery visit and wine tasting
5:30 - 6:30 pm - Short visit to Chinchon
7:15 pm - Drop-off in Madrid (2 different points available for drop-off)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance