OverviewGet off the beaten path and explore the beautiful scenery of the Ronda Gorge during this 4-hour winery tour by buggy. Travel over 60 kilometers with the help of a friendly local guide, stopping at popular wineries along the way. Explore historic trading routes, stop for pictures at the bottom of the gorge and enjoy a delicious breakfast and lunch throughout the day.
- Excellent value for money
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis + 3 hour, self-drive buggy tour through the outskirts of Ronda and surrounding villages, driving along the most popular wineries begins with you and your partner getting set up in a 2 or 4 seater Polaris RZR buggy. The adventure will have you driving more than 37 miles (60 kilometers), mostly on unpaved terrain and some areas restricted to normal traffic. Your friendly local guide, riding in another buggy, will point out stunning scenery unknown even to many locals.
As you drive along, your guide will make stops near several local wineries, which provide stunning views. Look up at the breathtaking Ronda Gorge from the bottom and capture the adventure on Go-Pro camera which are handed out among the participants. The footage is uploaded to the cloud so you can download it once you are back home.
Plenty of mud for the brave during the rainier season but also enjoy gorgeous natural scenery as you travel through the countryside all year round. This easy trip is perfect for anyone with an adventurous side, depending on weather conditions and group size it might take a bit longer, but remember we dont sell time but an experience!
On the way back stop for a drink with a small typical tapa at a privileged spot.
Upon request, a guided visit to a local winery can be arranged with small tasting (surcharge) although minimum groups apply and the driver will not we able to do any tasting due to alcohol and driving restrictions..
Inclusions for Wineries Tour Of Ronda By Buggy
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Drink and tapa. To avoid misunderstandings, please note that a tapa is a typical tapa, not a complete lunch.
- GoPro camera use so you can record your activity, plus photos taken by the guide, all downloadable free of charge.
Note that all recorded footage with our provided cameras, are uploaded without it being a commitment on our part
- Specific insurances and fuel
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Wineries Tour Of Ronda By Buggy
- Alcoholic drinks (not permitted)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult, although they can be taken in the guide's buggy.
Optional lunch (vegetarian/restricted meal options are available)
Special 4-seater Polaris RZR Buggy available
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Normal, valid B Drivers' license (to be shown) is needed with a minimum drivers age of 25 and 2 years of driving experience
Flip-flops not allowed
Glasses and solar protection are strongly recommended in the summer period
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.