Wing Chun With A Renowned Hong Kongese Practitioner - Shenzhen
OverviewCome try your hand and learn something about the legendary martial art of WingChun Kungfu. Four hours to see, learn, feel and practice something wonderful! Gary, the HongKongnese Wing Chun instructor, is experienced in teaching Wing Chun Kungfu using English, so you dont need to worry about the language barrier is an issue. He has been a professional instructor for many years and has taught students from all over the world. I know how to adjust my teaching style to people with different backgrounds and levels of ability.
Know More about this tour1. Get to know Wing Chun
Let me explain to you the philosophy behind Wing Chun and just exactly how it became one of the world most beloved Martial Art.
2.Warm-up and the Basics!
Wing Chun has three basic patterns. We will learn some parts. You guys will practice these several times and Ill correct your movements.
Ill divide you guys into pairs. When practicing, youd better find the right angle. If you do it wrong, Ill explain how to do it correctly by demonstrating the movements with you.
4.Lets have a competition!
After pairs practice, you are going to show the group what you have learned. Ill choose the best pair and explain why there movements were the most accurate. This is a good opportunity to learn from each other.
5.Using the famous Wing Chun wooden dummy
The Wing Chun wooden dummy is a very important tool to train with. Ill show you how it works and how to apply the skills you learn in the real world.
Ill simulate two dangerous situations and teach you how to do protection yourself using Wing Chun.
Inclusions for Wing Chun With A Renowned Hong Kongese Practitioner
- 1. drinks, 2.a small sized wooden dummy as a gift
Exclusions for Wing Chun With A Renowned Hong Kongese Practitioner
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
1. Time for class you can choose is
19:00 - 21:00 Monday/Wednesday/Friday
15:00 - 17:00 Saturday
2. Please wear sports shoes and comfortable clothes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Home Dining Experience of Traditional Cantonese Cuisine
- Taste real Sichuan cuisine in a luxury restaurant
- The best night food tour in SZ: ten tastings
- Tooth Cleaning in Guangzhou with Private Transfer
- Arrival Private Transfer Shenzhen Airport SZX to Shenzhen City in a Sedan Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Shenzhen Airport SZX to Shenzhen in a Minivan
- Departure Private Transfer Shenzhen to Shenzhen Airport SZX in a Sedan Car