Winter Holidays In Baltic Countries - Vilnius
OverviewWinter is a magic time to come to the Baltics! Beautiful UNESCO listed Old Towns, covered in snow, Christmas lights and decorations; Christmas markets, presenting local crafts and food scene; gorgeous Christmas trees, yearly being selected as one of the most beautiful in the World, and great place for getting Christmas gifts for your relatives! Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia close, but different countries. In 5 days you will visit 3 countries and spend time in their capital cities Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, which are up to 4,5 h drive from each other. However the trip should not be boring, as you will travel by comfortable Lux Express buses, offering free wi-fi, music & movies selection, hot drinks.
Know More about this tour
Day 1Arrival to Vilnius airport.Private transferto the centrally located 3* hotel. Vilnius is famous forUNESCO listed Old town,combining various types of architecture, but especially proud of baroque & gothic masterpieces.Vilniuswas selected as thehappiest city of Europeand you will understand why, after passing by vivid streets of the Old town, full of caffees, restaurants, boutique shops. Vilnius has different faces and if you want something else visitquiry Uzupis districtor spend an evening in one of theBerlin style New Towns bars.Vilnius Christmas tree, surrounded by outside Christmas market, looks the best in the evening. So get to the Cathedral square, make a wish and turn around three times on a Miracle tile. Its Christmas! Overnight.
Day 2Breakfast at the hotel. Half a day to discover the city on your own. Get inspired byChristmas decorations, spend your time tasting local food, learning aboutculture & history, gettingunique giftsfor you loved ones.Boutique amber, linen, jewelry shopsare located in the Old Town. Nearby - Lithuanian Oxford street - Gediminas avenue. Great shopping malls up to half an hour drive from the Old Town. Late afternoon departure to Riga, by comfortable Lux Express bus, offering free wi-fi, music & movies selection as well as hot drinks. Trip, lasting around 4 h. wont be boring. Arrival to the capital of Latvia Riga. Overnight in centrally located 3* hotel.
Day 3Breakfasts at the hotel. Full day to enjoy Riga, which is a perfect pre-Christmas shopping destination. VisitGrand Christmas marketin the Old Town and get some local handicrafts or choose all year working boutique shops. Besides of shoppingtry open air skating ring,go to theevening event (concert, opera etc.),discover local cuisine in numerous restaurants or just explore astonishing Hanseatic city-Old Town,Art Nouveau area,Kalnciema district,famous for wooden architecture and a fair going on on Saturdays. Overnight in centrally located 3* hotel.
Day 4Early morning bus trip (Lux Express) from Riga to the Estonias capital Tallinn(around 4,5 h). Midday arrival. Accommodation in centrally located 3* hotel.Medieval cityis considered to be as one of Europes best kept secrets. At winter time the fairytale atmosphere ofChristmas market, which is held on the Town Hall Squarein Tallinn, makes anything possible! At the heart of it all - apart from Santa and his reindeers- is Estonia's most famous Christmas tree, surrounded by little huts selling their wares. Here you will find handicraft specialists and their work, Estonianfood and drinkof the season,snow sculpturesand amini-zoofor the little ones including rabbits, goats, lambs, ponies and geese. Overnight.
Day 5Private transfer to Tallinns airport. End of the tour. Departure.
Inclusions for Winter Holidays In Baltic Countries
- 4 nights accommodation in centrally located 3* hotels with daily breakfast
- Private airport transfers
- Lux Express bus tickets Vilnius Riga, Riga Tallinn
- Assistance in booking event tickets/ making extra service reservations
- Info package ( maps, essential touristic information).
Exclusions for Winter Holidays In Baltic Countries
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional in the evening Lithuanian beer tasting & dinner. Have a short tour in Lithuanian beer restaurant brewery, try 5 different kinds of beer, hot dish from a selected menu & traditional Lithuanian beer snacks: Price: 45 EUR/ person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.