Winter Pisa And Lucca Wine Tour From Florence
OverviewA magnificent day trip in the areas of Pisa and Lucca visitng the leaning Tower (tickets not included) and a visit to a winery to learn something about our Classico and drink lots of good wine!A small group tour lets you save money by sharing a mini Van (the max number of people for this tour is 8): it is the perfect solution for those who want to keep the costs down and at the same time touch as many destinations as possible without being in a 54 a seater bus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
If you are staying in central Florence, you can start your day with a pickup direct from your hotel. Otherwise, meet your guide and the rest of your group by the Hard Rock Cafe. Relax as you travel by minivan, and hear some facts about the part of Tuscany youre soon to see. From the history-rich streets of Pisa and Lucca, youll then discover the Chianti region with traditional villages complete with churches, squares, palaces, and museums.
Your first stop is Pisa, a city famous for its architectural beauty. Walk around Piazza dei Miracoli to see its celebrated monuments: Pisa Baptistery, Pisa Duomo and, of course, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. During the hour-long visit, youll also discover Piazza dei Cavalieri, home to the historic university Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa.
Continue to Lucca for a walk around the citys elegant 16th-century walls, and then wander into the historical center to see Piazza dellAntifeatro, Torre Guinigi, Duomo di San Martino, and a typical antique dealers street.
Finally, stop at a Chianti winery for roughly 1.5 hours. Sip samples of the regions renowned wine, try extra virgin olive oil with a snack, and learn about winemaking traditions in the area.
Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your central hotel or at the Hard Rock Cafe.
Inclusions for Winter Pisa And Lucca Wine Tour From Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Winter Pisa And Lucca Wine Tour From Florence
- Entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour