Winter Sonata TV Tour On Nami Island From Seoul
OverviewSee beautiful Nami Island and walk the tree-lined paths where some of the most memorable scenes in the famous Korean television drama Winter Sonata were filmed! Whether you are a Winter Sonata fan or not, youll enjoy the scenery as you stroll around this lovely island. Afterward, visit Petite France, a French-themed village that features French culture, food and architecture. Look for the statue of the Little Prince, from the favorite French novel that is memorialized in the village.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your Seoul hotel, travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach to Nami Island, a distance of 37 miles (60km). Upon arrival, youll enter the Naminara Republic an imaginary country with its own passport, currency, stamp and telephone card!
Released in Korea in 2002, Winter Sonata (Gyeoul Yeonga) quickly became one of the most popular shows on Korean television. Follow your friendly guide to locations where the main characters of Winter Sonata shared the screen and won the hearts of their fans. Youll stroll along tree-lined paths where the starring couple, Yu-jin and Jun-sang, had some of their most memorable moments.
Check out Winter Sonata posters on life-sized signs throughout Nami Island, highlighting locations where important scenes were filmed. Get fun photos with the statue of the star-crossed lovers in the center of the island for a memorable souvenir.
Depending on the season, youll experience different views of the island. In the summer, visitors enjoy boating; in the fall you can see the leaves changing colors; and winter brings snowy landscapes, like the backdrop to Yu-jin and Jun-sangs first kiss.
Enjoy lunch at one of the restaurants on Nami Island (own expense), then return to your coach to drive to nearby Petite France, a French village set in the Korean countryside! The village features a building dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the beloved French novel The Little Prince (Le Petit Prince). Have time to stroll through the village, look at the art gallery and boutique shops, and snap photos of the scenery, which includes a human-size sculpture of the Little Prince.
After taking in the charms of Petite France, return to your coach and stop by the Duty Free Shop for some shopping before your ride back to your Seoul hotel where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Winter Sonata TV Tour On Nami Island From Seoul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Winter Sonata TV Tour On Nami Island From Seoul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour