Winter Weekend In Vilnius
OverviewWhen it comes to the festive season,Lithuanias capitalgoes all out. Here you find one of the best Christmas markets in Europe, discover one of the most spectacular Christmas trees of the World, get lost in the magic of UNESCO listed Vilnius Old Town streets, dive into the realm of Christmassy tastes and smells and get unique gifts for your loved ones! Its what Christmas is all about!
Know More about this tour
Day 1Arrival. Private transfer to centrally located 4* hotel Amberton or similar. 2hVilnius Old Town tourvisiting the main sights: Cathedral square, Pilies street, baroque Vilnius University, miraculous Gates of the Dawn and artsyUzupis district. Optional: entrance tickets Cathedral Bell Tower - 5 EUR. Free time to enjoy Vilnius Old Town andChristmas marketon your own. We will advice you about the best places to eat andevents to visit. Overnight.
Day 2Breakfast at the hotel. Adventure time dog sledging!Drive to the dog farm, meet the most charming & smartest dogs Huskies and Malamutes, learn about them,dog sledding sportandequipment. Have a short but exhaustive briefing given bycertified coaches, who will teach you how to harness and steer the dogs; experienceaspectacular ridewith accompany of the coach. Return to Vilnius. Free afternoon to enjoy the city. Overnight.
Real Lithuanian sauna (3h.), located in one of the biggest open air museums in Europe Rumsiskes, where you will see collection of authentic houses from all ethnographic regions of Lithuania. During 3 h. program you will learn about the rituals, sauna tradition, relax your body and soul. Unforgettable authentic experience!
Day 3Morning trip toTrakai(28 km from Vilnius). Trakai - the capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Visit the 15th centuryInsular Trakai Castlehousing an exhibition on prehistoric findings and applied art of 17-18th century. Learn about local ethnic minority karaites.Visitkaraites restaurant and try traditional food & liqueur. Afternoon return to Vilnius. Overnight.
Snowmobile safari. High-speed snowmobiles to get real adrenaline pumping!Spend an unforgettable time in the fresh air exploring wintry Lithuania. The safari routes follow amazing trails past snowy forestsand frozen lakes 60 km from the capital Vilnius. When there is no snow, we ride with quads.
Day 4Private transfer to airport. End of the tour. Departure.
Inclusions for Winter Weekend In Vilnius
- 3 nights accommodation at the hotel Amberton4* or similar with daily breakfast
- Private arrival / departure transfers
- 2 h. Vilnius sightseeing tour
- Trakai sighseeing tour
- Entrance tickets: Trakai castle
- Dog sledding
- Lunch in traditional Karaites restaurant
- Info package
Exclusions for Winter Weekend In Vilnius
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional in the evening Lithuanian beer tasting & dinner. Have a short tour in Lithuanian beer restaurant brewery, try 5 different kinds of beer, hot dish from a selected menu & traditional Lithuanian beer snacks: Price: 45 EUR/ person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.