Winter Wonderland Food Tour In Niagara-on-the-Lake - Niagara Falls
OverviewJoin an award winning Niagara food tour company in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake this winter. Enjoy a 2.5-hour small-group tour of a few of the most delicious and best kept secrets in Niagara. Winter in Niagara-on-the-Lake can be magical. Bundle up and enjoy the perfect blend of history, culture and of course culinary delights! Your professional and highly entertaining guide will lead you on a visit to a few hidden gems in the heart of Old Towne Niagara-on-the-Lake. You may have a bit of Irish stew, sip on a little hot cocoa, visit a beautiful Inn near Lake Ontario and have an entirely enjoyable and tasty afternoon.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Seasonal Offer
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour guide will be there to greet you at your meeting point, 245 King Street. You will spend the next 2.5 hours on an interesting and delicious walk as you become acquainted with Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your guide will entertain you with stories, a bit of history, and introduce you to some wonderful culinary establishments.
Enjoy the delicious wintry tastes of Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Foods may include a warm dish of chicken curry, hot cocoa, or a creation by a local chef at an historic inn. You may meet local chefs, owners, and hospitality professionals who are happy to say hello and answer questions.
This walking tour is about 1- 1.5 miles (2-2.5 km) and will finish within a block of the starting point. By the end of the tour, you will be relaxed and filled with new information and a desire to return to this beautiful town.
This is a small-group tour which will operate with 1 to 12 people.
Please note: Please dress warmly as you will be outside for portions of this walking tour.
Inclusions for Winter Wonderland Food Tour In Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Food tastings
- Water is provided at most stops
- a friendly and professional local guide
- Walking tour
- Small group tour
Exclusions for Winter Wonderland Food Tour In Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenirs or gifts
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 2 km, please wear comfortable shoes
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if needed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.