Witches Of Williamsburg TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour is a top rated witches tour in Williamsburg! Your guide is18th century costumed, in-character tour guides; Ghosts, Skeletons, Apparitions, Orbs often seen and heard. No Props or Gimmicks! It is the real thing! Not a history tour. Based on fully researched, experienced ghostly encounters, not history. Late night Witch Tours take you on the darkest streets of Williamsburg. Experience Blackbeard, Conspiracy, 18th century trivia, a bit of ghost and the old jail and graveyard.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe Witches of Williamsburg Tour takes you to the darker end of town, where you will walk down hauntingly quiet and eerie streets. Hear of the many witch trials in Virginia, beginning in 1626. Learn of the strange and frightening ways they tested for witchcraft. Who exactly ate those witches cakes made of urine and rye meal? On your way to the old jail, listen carefully for the creeks of the Wagon of Death, over on old Nicholson Street. Could the Wagon be coming for criminals housed in the jail?
The gallows are just down the road a bit, where cheering crowds are awaiting the gruesome hanging. Follow your guide to the very haunted Booker Tenement, and the Jones family graveyard, where young Ida is often seen hovering over the graves. Stories of Blackbeard and his headless body, conspiracy at the Raleigh Tavern, ghosts, 18th century trivia, add to the dark secrets of this town.
Inclusions for Witches Of Williamsburg Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professionally Guided Walking tour
Exclusions for Witches Of Williamsburg Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.