Without Shopping Full Day Korean DMZ Tour Included War Memorial Of Korea - Seoul
OverviewThis tour will take you from Seoul to DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) that is very unique, educational and contemporary historical place. When you arrive at the Imjingak Park through the Freedom highway, the vehicle takes you to the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel. After seeing the 3rd Tunnel, you will watch a brief film at the DMZ Exhibition Hall to get information on the Korean Peninsula. Then you will move to the Dora Observatory to see North Korea over telescope. After Dora Observatory, visit Dorasan Station, the last station before entering North Korea.You will pass the Unification Village on the way to go to the Imjingak Park and back to Seoul direct without stop by any shopping centers. You will have a lunch with local food in Seoul and visit the War Memorial of Korea.
Know More about this tour
This tour is the genuine DMZ tour without any shopping centers in the itinerary.
After pick-up at your hotel in Seoul, the tour starts by going to Imjingak Park where has Freedom Bridge, Monument of Soldiers which show the tragedy of Korean War.
Then head to the 3rd Tunnel, which North Korean Army tried to infiltrate South Korea in 1970s. You can walk down to the tunnel wearing a provided helmet for about 500m.
And after out of tunnel, you will have time at the DMZ Exhibition Hall to see displays of old weapons and watch short film about Koreas history and other information about Korea.
The next visit place is Dora Observatory where you can see North Koreas propaganda village through onsite telescopes and then continue the tour to Dorasan Station, the last station before the border with North Korea.
You can get a souvenir stamp that resembles immigration desk in the airport, not real immigration as you will not enter North Korea.
The bus will pass by the Unification Village and go back to the Imjingak Park then head to Seoul directly.
Once you return to Seoul, you will have a lunch of local Korean cuisine.
After lunch, you willvisit the War Memorial of Korea where you can explore for about two hours aroundthe 6 individual exhibition halls and the outdoor exhibition area.You will see over 10,000 artifacts to remember the Korean War in the indoor and outdoor areas. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at the City Hall or Itaewon.
Inclusions for Without Shopping Full Day Korean DMZ Tour Included War Memorial Of Korea
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Without Shopping Full Day Korean DMZ Tour Included War Memorial Of Korea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Shopping center
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 adult per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace