Wonderful Provence - Private Tour - Aix-en-provence
OverviewThere is no better way to discover the charms of Provence but with a local guide. Let's customize a tour based on your wishes and your expectations, this region offer incredible range of possibilities, picturesque villages, historic cities, roman monuments, a large variety of landscapes, famous vineyards, countless museums, a rich gastronomy... just name it, it's in Provence !
Know More about this tour
When you hear the word Provence, dozen of images pop up in your head.
The timeless villages of the Alpilles, the Lubéron and the Green Provence of course, with their mineral charm and those streets that give you the impression to walk among our ancestors.
The gastronomy, which is a religion, with little side street cafés, bistots and gastronomic restaurants, the choice will actually be your main problem! In a region which produce wine for 2600 years, the arts de la tables are everywhere, and wine lovers will find here enough opportunities to open a bottle.
A way of life, made of sociability, slowness, traditions, and a pure attachment to the land. From the pétanque playground to the cafés, from the traditional markets to the lonely chapels in the countryside, you will discover with us the soul of Provence.
An esthetic, since everything is beauty here, even the light ! It is not a surprise that the Greeks, then the Romans, then the French, decided to take over that land. No surprise if some of the greatest artists such as Cezanne, Picasso, Matisse or Van Gogh felt connected to the region which looks like a painting. You can enjoy some world famous artistic institutions in Provence.
A diversity which is simply mind blowing. The seaside itself offer all types of panoramas, including some treasures protected by the UNESCO. The countryside can be forest, lavender fields, vineyards, olive garden, mountains, deserts, bush you dont have the time to get use to something that youre already discovering something new.
The starting point is your wish.
The aim is to give you the possibility to live experiences that you will never forget.
In between we take of everything!
Inclusions for Wonderful Provence - Private Tour
- Bottled water
- Blue Badge guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Wonderful Provence - Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day afternoon lavender tour in Valensole from Aix-en-Provence
- Half-Day private Lavender Tour in Valensole from Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Lavender Tour of Luberon Villages, Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Aix-en-Provence
- Provence Lavender Fields Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Small group Provence Wine Tour with Tastings from Aix en Provence
- Small-group Wine tour to Marseille and AOP Cassis & Bandol from Aix en Provence
- Half-Day Small-Group Wine Tour in Coteaux de Provence from Aix en Provence
- Half-day Private Tour to Avignon from Aix en Provence