Wonders Of Cappadocia: Kaymakli Underground City And Red Valley Hiking Tour - GoremeWrite a Review
Explore the amazing sites in Cappadocia on this full-day tour. After pickup from your hotel, visit the Three Beauties Fairy Chimneys, the official symbol of Cappadocia. Hike along the Red and Rose Valley, visit Cavusin, explore the amazing Kaymakli Underground City and visit Pigeon Valley.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at approximately 9am to start your full-day tour. Stop at the Three Beauties Fairy Chimneys which are the best examples of mushroom-shaped rock formations which are the official symbol of Cappadocia.
Hike along the breathtaking Red and Rose valley. Your hike will end at the town of Cavusin where you will see a rock castle and cave dwellings where people lived up until the 20th century.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will descend towards the center of the earth with a trip to the Kaymakli Underground City. This is one of the largest and most fascinating multilevel, underground settlements of Cappadocia. This incredible underground world contains courtyards, stables, churches and wineries all intertwined in an extensive network of tunnels.
End your day with a visit to the Pigeon Valley where you will see amazing examples of rock-carved dovecotes and pigeon nests. You will be dropped off at your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions for Wonders Of Cappadocia: Kaymakli Underground City And Red Valley Hiking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Wonders Of Cappadocia: Kaymakli Underground City And Red Valley Hiking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.