Wonders Of Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour From ReykjavikWrite a Review
OverviewSnæfellsnes peninsula in the west of Iceland is a miniature version of the whole country.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your hotel in Reykjavik and set out towards the Snaefellsjokull peninsula. Create a customized itinerary for your 12-hour tour that suits your interest.
Learn about Icelandic settlement at the Settlement Center in Borgarnes or visit the Bjarnarhöfn Shark Museum, the largest producer of fermented shark meat, an Icelandic delicacy. Both entrance fees are included in the tour.
Explore the natural wonders of Iceland at the Elborg Volcanic Crater, the ravine at Rauðfeldsgjá or Berserkjahraun Lava Field. Drive to Kirkjufell Mountain and observe its unique shape.
See unique rock formations at the Gerduberg Basalt Columns at Lóndrangar or explore the black sand beach at Djúpalónssandur.
Make a stop at Snæfellsnes National Park, which spans from the mountains to the shore.
Visit the fishing villages of Arnarstapi, Hellnar and Stykkishólmur.
Enjoy lunch and dinner in the Icelandic countryside (own expense). Your tour concludes back at your hotel in Reykjavik.
Inclusions for Wonders Of Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour From Reykjavik
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- WiFi in vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- The Settlement Center entrance fee
- Bjarnarhöfn Shark Museum entrance fee
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
Exclusions for Wonders Of Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour From Reykjavik
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.