Wonders Of The Costa Vicentina And Algarve - Lisbon
OverviewAmazing Tour from Lisbon to Setúbal,and from here by ferryboat to Tróia and Comporta, Zambujeira do Mar and see the sunset at the extreme Southwest of Europe: Sagres
Know More about this tour
Departure from Lisbon by the famous and emblematic 25 de Abril Bridge in the direction of Setúbal. The crossing from Setúbal to Troia will be by boat * (approximately 1h). Arrival to Troia passing through Comporta and time to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the national territory. Lunch is planned in Zambujeira do Mar ** located in the Natural Park of Southwest Alentejo and Costa Vicentina, where we can enjoy magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and delight in the fresh fish of the coastal region. After lunch departure towards Sagres where you can see the fantastic sunset at the extreme southwest of Europe (Cabo de São Vicente lighthouse).
* Ferry crossing conditioned by weather conditions;
** The visit to Zambujeira do Mar will not take place between August 1 and 06th due to the occurrence of Musical Festival, for which access and points of interest to visit are conditioned. In this period, we suggest lunch in Lagos (Algarve), city with high connection with the Portuguese Age of Discovery.
Inclusions for Wonders Of The Costa Vicentina And Algarve
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or by private vehicle (max of 3 persons)
Exclusions for Wonders Of The Costa Vicentina And Algarve
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora