Wooden Architecture Route Around Kraków - KrakowWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this trip to the wooden monuments located to the west of Krakow. The route leads through some picturesque terrains spotted with beautiful wooden church turrets. There are also some other attractions to be found along the route like Ethnographic Park.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourWooden monuments are fascinating remnants of history. Most of them in Malopolska are Catholic and Orthodox churches, whose domes and turrets adorn the country and city landscapes, yet, at the same time, look as if taken out from a completely different picture. Very often they stand alone surrounded only by old trees and stone fences, which seem to confirm their old age. Other wooden monuments include manors, palaces, heritage museums and some other village and city buildings.
During our trip, the guide will do their utmost best to bring you closer to the architectural gems of this amazing cultural heritage.
You are invited to explore the most interesting monuments of wooden architecture in the west of Krakow, belonging to the Trail of Wooden Architecture.
Itinerary: Kraków - Racławice – Paczółtowice – Wygiełzów – Mętków – Kraków.
Inclusions for Wooden Architecture Route Around Kraków
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Wooden Architecture Route Around Kraków
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.