World Of Speed Adventure - Portland
OverviewExperience with us, Oregon's only 80,000 square-foot interactive racing museum facility; featuring hydroplanes, drag cars, classic vehicles, and three interactive high tech-simulator race cars setup in provide for a real-life racing thrill experience, equipped with a helmet and race tracl choices. World of Speed is an educational motor-sports museum located in Wilsonville. With a display of nearly 100 vehicles in rotation exhibits that feature cars raced by Richard Petty, Jeff Gordon, Danica Patrick and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Exhibits from NASCAR”, Indy Car and Formula 1 are located next to historical cars of all types, including land speed record holders reaching speeds upwards of 1,000 mph.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis four hour World of Speed tour, is not only geared towards the vehicle speed enthusiast, but family's alike. Much of the museums focus and content comes from its origins in the Pacific Northwest, including the history of local tracks, like the Woodburn Drag Strip, Jantzen Beach and Portland International Raceway, and local racing luminaries like legendary Indy race car builder Rolla Vollstedt.
Upon entering into the exhibit room you get a sense of the great interactive designers, world class racing driver and the rushing acknowledged that has advanced in motor sports throughout the years. A "Wow Factor" for all ages! 150 ft .interpretative informative rolling projector screen to the left and to the right the legendary women race car drivers, a 31 degree Daytona banked turn replica, wall of sound, 80 to 100 fabulous racing vehicles fill this museum. Plus, lets not forget about the interactive driving high tech-simulator for the young and young at heart alike, where professional driver come to experience prospective race tracks in these simulators as well. The bat-mobile located in the hands-on interactive children room. On departure exit through a wonderful gift shop on your way back to your Portland hotel.
Inclusions for World Of Speed Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for World Of Speed Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people is required in order to operate tour
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
- Wine Tour of Willamette Valley with a Personal Sommelier
- Private Arrival Transfer: Portland International Airport to Hotel
- Best of Portland Small-Group Sightseeing Tour
- Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Portland International Airport
- Downtown Portland Walking Tour
- 2.5-hour Coffee and Doughnut Tour in Downtown Portland