Wormsloe-Isle Of Hope - Savannah
OverviewHop on a chaperoned minibus for a 5 hour long tour of Historic Isle of Hope leaving at noon on Friday. To start, lunch at Sandfly BBQ. As we stroll through Isle of Hope, we will venture onto Wormsloe Plantation where you will want to take advantage of the photo opportunities followed by a trip to the Famous Byrd Cookie Company.
Know More about this tourTravel to the coastal areas of Savannah for lunch on your own at Sandfly BBQ. Continue with a drive through the Historic and picturesque Isle of Hope Historic District. Landscaped with old oak trees covered in Spanish moss, the houses range in style from Greek Revival to Craftsman Bungalows. After this drive along the bluff, the thought of looking for a Realtor will come to mind. Continue with a visit to Wormsloe Plantation Tabby Ruins that date to the 18th Century for a docent led tour of the Georgia State Park Historic Site. Finally, a stop is scheduled at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company for shopping and tastings of Byrds Famous Cookies. Key Lime, Bennie Bits and Cheddar Cheese are just of few of the favorites.
Inclusions for Wormsloe-Isle Of Hope
- Complimentary pick up and return to Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
Exclusions for Wormsloe-Isle Of Hope
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.