The embarked dive is held at one of the sinking points of the Bay of All Saints. You will receive a lecture from 20 to 30 minutes, where we will address the security and comfort of diving, we will also present the equipment and the correct way of using them. After the lecture, you will have an adaptation and training in water to put into practice the information passed by the instructor that will lead your dive. The deapth willbe reached gradually so that you feel safe and comfortable in the water. The maximum depth that can be reach 10 meters. It will be two diving spots, in different wrecks, pre-selectioned by the weather conditions and the divers skills (if they are certified to open waters, advanced or not certified). For this, our team has qualified and certified professionals by PADI, NAUI and SSI (international certification). The diving will have an average duration of 40 to 50 minutes, depending on the performance of each person in the water. During your dive there will be a person who will take pictures underwater. The dive value are included all the equipment necessary for the activity (wetsuit, mask, fins, air cylinder, vest and regulator). You will not pay anything more than the amount charged. And as a souvenir, you will present, underwater photos to immortalize this amazing time!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Monday to Sunday: 8 am 14 pm
Departure Details :
Galeão Sacramento - Operadora e Escola de mergulho
OverviewThe embarked dive is held at one of the sinking points of the Bay of All Saints.
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Salvador de Bahia : Ilha dos Frades & Ilha de Itaparica Tour
- Salvador de Bahia : One day at Morro de So Paulo
- Historical Sightseeing Tour of Salvador de Bahia
- Salvador de Bahia : Praia do Forte and Praia de Guarajuba Tour
- Transfer Salvador to Boipeba Round Trip
- One day in Salvador
- Salvador : Panoramic City Tour
- Cruise Ship Special Private Tour Salvador da Bahia Historic Old Town Bonfim and Barra