Wreck Room - A Destruction Experience - Las Vegas
OverviewWreck Room is a destruction experience where you will be able to destroy everyday items in a safe and clean up free area. First, you will be outfitted in a full suit of safety gear over your street clothes. Then you get to choose your weapon, bats and crowbars are standard and seem to get the job done pretty well. Once you are suited and armed we drop you off in a camera monitored room where you will be able to destroy everything in sight! Once you are finished you hop out of your safety gear and we take care of the mess.
Know More about this tourHave you ever wanted to break something for no reason? Of course you have, you are human right? At Wreck Room you're allowed to touch on those primal expressions of rage you dont get to experience in your everyday life. Just a mile from the Strip your destruction experience is right around the corner. Packages are available for up to five guests.
Before the wrecking, you will be suited up in a full set of safety gear, getting covered from head to toe. Breakables include anything from bottles and ceramics to TVs and computer printers.Bats and crowbars are supplied, just bring the pent up anger.
Once you get suited up, you'll be escorted to a camera monitored wreck room where you'll get to demolish everything in sight. You will enjoy the exhilarating and satisfying experience of letting loose and destroying all the items into tiny pieces. When you are finished and the adrenaline stops pumping you slip out of your safety gear and leave the clean up to someone else!
Inclusions for Wreck Room - A Destruction Experience
- 30-minute experience
- All necessary equipment including safety goggles
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Wreck Room - A Destruction Experience
- Souvenirvideo (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years with government issued photo ID
Must wear closed toe shoes
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Matt Goss at the Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Andrew Dice Clay at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino
- Pitbull: Time Of Our Lives at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas
- Day Trip to Zion National Park from Las Vegas
- Masters of Illusion at Bally's Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon West Coach Tour from Las Vegas plus Helicopter and Boat Combo
- WOW: World of Wonder at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino
- Absinthe at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas