Writings About Turin - Writers, Musicians And Philosophers In Town
OverviewFrom Erasmus of Rotterdam to Edmondo De Amicis, from Friedrich Nietzsche to Stendahl, from Vittorio Alfieri to Giovanni Prati, Leo Tolstoi, Giorgio De Chirico, Honorè de Balzac, Heman Melville, Mark Twain, Mozart and many others ... There are many writers, musicians and philosophers who have visited Turin and have written about this surprising city. Some loved it madly, others have put it down. This literary walk will allow you to discover the reasons behind the unconditional love that animated the hearts of some and the boredom that has affected the memory of others. Writings about Turin is a two-voices tour: on the one hand a professional guide will lead you to the discovery of the places and reasons behind many illustrious stays in Turin, on the other a theatrical actor will read and recite the writings about Turin that many famous authors have left us.
Know More about this tour
This intriguing literary walk starts from Via Po 17, in front of the University of Turin and meanders through the streets of the historic center passing through Piazza Carignano and Piazza Castello, and after a short passage through the streets of the ancient Roman quadrilateral closes in Piazza City Palace, in front of the town hall. From here, the participants are free to choose the means to return to their hotel / home. Upon reaching 10 members for each guided tour, participants are provided with a headset to better follow the explanations provided by the Guide and its interactions with the theater actor. Departure and arrival of this tour are in the historical center. For those who choose to arrive by car there are covered parking lots nearby (Piazza Castello and Piazza Vittorio Veneto) and the stops of many city bus lines for all directions.
Inclusions for Writings About Turin - Writers, Musicians And Philosophers In Town
- Admission ticket
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Writings About Turin - Writers, Musicians And Philosophers In Town
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Turin and its beauties
- MBun Hamburger Shop and 48 Hours Open Bus Turin
- Turin Guided Walking Tour with Egyptian Museum Visit
- Private tour and tasting dinner in downtown Turin
- Turin's Royal Palace Guided Tour
- ROYAL CARD
- MAUTO - National Automobile Museum Ticket and Guided Tour
- Venaria Royal Palace Guide Tour