WWW - Wine Wine Wine: Wine & Food Tour In Chianti Wine Region (Tuscany) - Florence
OverviewWWW - WINE WINE WINE IS...ALL THE TUSCAN WINES IN ONE DAY! Vernaccia, Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti DOC, Chianti DOCG, Vermentino, Vinsanto, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar... CHIANTI By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices. Not all Chianti wines are created equally and those of the Chianti Classico form are thought to be of the highest quality. This stems from the fact that these wines can only be called Chianti Classico if they are produced in specific region of Tuscany, known for its Chianti production, and if they adhere to stringent rules regarding the process by which they are made.
Know More about this tourPRIVATE & SMALL GROUP FULL DAY CHIANTI WINE TOUR AND SAN GIMIGNANO
CHIANTI WINE TOUR IN THE FAMOUS CHIANTI WINE REGION
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Time to see also San Gimignano
- Transportation service with english speaking driver (5 to 6 hrs)
- Lunch and wine/olive oil/balsamic tasting at Chianti Wine Farm (not included in the price)
- Visit 2 different Wine farm In Chianti. Over the course of the tour, you will visit two first-class wineries that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT (Indicazione Geografica Tipica) or Super Tuscans.
- Time to explore San Gimignano (time to climb the Great Tower and taste the World Gelato Champion)
- Panoramic stop for photos
- Panoramic stops at Michelangelo Square
Inclusions for WWW - Wine Wine Wine: Wine & Food Tour In Chianti Wine Region (Tuscany)
- Transportation service with ESD (English Speaking Driver)
- Time to see San Gimignano
- Pick up/Drop off servicefrom Florence (meet your driver in Santa Maria Novella Square in front of Minerva Hotel)
Exclusions for WWW - Wine Wine Wine: Wine & Food Tour In Chianti Wine Region (Tuscany)
- Tickets entrance
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pick up/Drop off service from Florence (meet your driver in Santa Maria Novella Square in front of Minerva Hotel)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More