XALAPA AND PUEBLOS MAGICOS: XICO AND COATEPEC TOUR
OverviewOur Tour a Xalapa, Xico, Coatepecand the Coffewill let you know the capital de Veracruz, pueblos mgicos, and all you wanted to know about its famous caf veracruzano. It was named la Ciudad de las Flores because of its garden and fog. Also known as Atenas Veracruzana thanks its culture and history
Know More about this tour
Will visit the museo de Antropologa de Xalapa which show the second most important prehispanic collection of Mesoamrica: Olmeca, Totonaca y Huasteca. Will make stop in Hacienda El Lencero, this old building joins furniture, objects and utensils about the colonial times, along with gardens and courtyards. Then we will visit Xico y Coatepec, both appointed as "Pueblos Mgicos" as part of the Federal program that recognize the villages rich in culture, gastronomy and art. The first one is know for its fiestas patronales, traditions and delicious dishes having The mole as a principal dish. Besides, we will visit the famous cascada de Texolo, surrounded by growth. Coatepec is a famous place because of its caf reconocido mundialmente; we will visit the coffee museum, where we will learn about the process and crop of it to finally to savor it in our house. Tradition and culture are the qualities that have these beautiful places that undoubtedly will enchant you from the first moment.
Inclusions for XALAPA AND PUEBLOS MAGICOS: XICO AND COATEPEC TOUR
- Pick up at your hotel at 8:00 hrs.
- We took the direction at the heart of the state.
- Arrival at the Antropologa e Historia Museum.
- We visit the El Lencero museum, or Ex hacienda de Santa Anna.
- We drive to Coatepec (Magic town), and walk in the coffe-growing museum.
- After that we will drive to Xico (Magic town).
- It is suggest a restaurant for have lunch.
- We visit Texolos waterfall in Xico.
- Return to the Puerto de Veracruz.
Exclusions for XALAPA AND PUEBLOS MAGICOS: XICO AND COATEPEC TOUR
- Not specified service.
- Private expenses.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner not mentioned.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meeting point: Hotels Lobby.
Start: 08:00 hrs.
Finish: 20:00 hrs.
Duration: 12:00 hrs.
Open: From Tuesday to Sunday
Tips: Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, Sunblock, hat or cap. Additional cash only in case you need to buy souvenirs/food.
Observation: If at purchase time you did not indicate your hotel/ Address/ cell, please let us know as soon as possible at : firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +52 (229) 9550030
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.