Xcaret From Riviera Maya
OverviewCome and explore this sacred paradise in the heart of the Riviera Maya. See how much you can pack into one day when you visit the botanical garden, aviary, aquarium, stables, butterfly farm and Mayan ruins at this spectacular eco park. You can also swim in the lagoon, snorkel and ride the underground rivers.
Know More about this tour
A sacred paradise is in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Xcaret (pronounced eesh-carette) is one of the loveliest and most unusual venues in the area. It is said that this was the ancient port of Pole and that the Maya used to come here to bathe in its waters to purify their minds and bodies before sailing to the nearby island of Cozumel to worship the goddess of fertility, Ixchel.
Mans ingenuity combined with natures splendor has formed a very interesting park with a variety of attractions. The park has focused on the area's natural flora, fauna and landscape and used these to create a mini-wonderland. There are some small Maya ruins, a botanical garden, aviary, aquarium, stables and butterfly farm. There is an exhibition with scale models of all the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan.
There is also an inlet with clear waters for snorkeling, a lagoon for swimming and a beach for relaxing either in the sun or in the shade of the palapas. Or perhaps you would prefer a siesta in a hammock? But the most unique feature of Xcaret is its underground river, which passes through caverns and underground channels, put on a life vest and let the current take you slowly and safely along while you marvel at the beauty of nature.
You'll return at 6:00pm, unless you wish to stay for the magical night show, where you'll see the story of the Mayan come to life! This option is included in the tour price, and you'll return by ferry at 9:00pm. If you wish to stay on, please advise your tour guide a the beginning of the tour.
Inclusions for Xcaret From Riviera Maya
- Entrance fee to the park
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Buffet Lunch
Exclusions for Xcaret From Riviera Maya
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Mayan Palace hotel/ Vidanta hotel in Riviera Maya
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise all child heights upon booking
Child prices are applicable for children under a certain height.
If a child is 40 inches (1 meter) or shorter, he / she is admitted free of charge.
If a child is between 40 and 55 inches (1 and 1.4 meters), the child rate will apply.
All children 55 inches and taller must pay the adult rate.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.