Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class - XianWrite a Review
OverviewTake a half day tour to visit the ancient City Wall, stroll around the Muslim Street and learn the traditional Chinese paper-cutting art form that will surely enrich your cultural trip in China.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourIn the afternoon, the tour guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at around 02:00 pm and accompany you to the South Gate of the City wall by public transportation (according to the distance and traffic condition). Upon arrival, visit the Xian Ancient City Wall. You can either walk or enjoy a short cycling ride by the wall to explore the history of the city from every brick and tile.
After that, you will be guided to stroll around the Muslim Street and visit the Gao Grand Courtyard. The interesting Chinese Paper Cutting Class is arranged to enrich your cultural trip in China. Paper Cutting, Jianzhi, is a traditional style of papercutting in China, which has been practiced in China since at least the 6th century A.D. Jianzhi has a number of distinct uses in Chinese culture, almost all of which are for health, prosperity or decorative purposes.
This afternoon the tour will end at 6:00pm, you could ask the tour guide to get some advice for dinner and transportation, then you may wander in the city or take public transportation back to the hotel. The tour guide service ends here.
Inclusions for Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Hotel pickup
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- City Wall entrance ticket
- Paper cutting class
Exclusions for Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Food and drinks
- Transportation between hotel and attractions
- Hotel drop-off is excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.