Xi'an Architectural Wonders Private Day Tour - Xian
OverviewThis private day tour of architectural wonders of Xi'an will take you to see fascinating Great Mosque, Little Goose Pagoda, the Bell and the Drum Towers and Shaanxi History Museum. Immerse yourself in the marvels of ancient Chinese engineering well as the history of China from over a million years ago in prehistoric times to the mid-18th century.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourA fascinating blend of Chinese and Islamic architecture, the Great Mosque is one of the largest in China located in the Muslim Quarter of Xi'an. The mosque is still an active place of worship to date. You will get to admire it from the courtyard. Next, visit Little Goose Pagoda which was first constructed in Tang Dynasty. The pagoda has a square-brick construction with dense eaves and a missing top that caused by an earthquake. Later, visit the 14th century Bell Tower and the Drum Tower to be enlightened by the ancient Chinese who kept order and marked the beginning and the end of each day with the drum and bell. Finally, stop by Shaanxi History Museum which boats over 370,000 exhibits and also is the first modern national museum. You will see the history of China from over a million years ago from prehistoric times to the mid-18th century.
Inclusions for Xi'an Architectural Wonders Private Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Xi'an Architectural Wonders Private Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda