Xi'an City Bus Day Tour - XianWrite a Review
From USD 156
OverviewHighlight of this tour includes Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall, Shaanxi History Museum, the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower Plaza, the Great Mosque, and Muslim Quarter. You will see the evolution of China at Shaanxi History Museum where the greatest treasures of imperial dynasties are preserved as well as enjoying beautiful aerial views of Xi’an from spacious walkways on top of the Grand Ancient City Wall. Stop by the ancient Bell and Drum Towers which marks the center of this ancient capital before moving on to the muslin quarters and the Great Mosque of Xian which is the largest and most well preserved early mosque in China.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at around 8am to 8:30am and head to your first stop, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta) which was originally built during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of Tang Dynasty. You will have half an hour to explore around the pagoda or take an optional tour to see the interior. Next, you will visit Xi’an Ancient City Wall. Stroll along the walkways on top of the wall and enjoy aerial views of Xi'an for about an hour. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant after your visit to the city wall.
After lunch break, continue on to Shaanxi History Museum where you will stay for an hour and a half to see the greatest treasures of imperial dynasties throughout Chinese history. Then, you will stop by the Bell and Drum Towers Plaza which marks the geographic center of this ancient city for half an hour before heading to the Muslim Quarter and the Great Mosque. After spending about 40 minutes exploring the quarter, you will be transferred back to your hotel before 5:30pm where the tour is concluded.
Inclusions for Xi'an City Bus Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Xi'an downtown
- Public transportation
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Xi'an City Bus Day Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.