OverviewVisit Xi’an Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, City Wall, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square and Muslim Quarter. This private tour takes you to experience Xi’an top historical sights as well as the most interesting places to observe ordinary local life, all in one day.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel for an hour drive to Xian Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Listen to Xian history, local culture and customs, Emperors funny stories and even jokes between the president and the local farmer who discovered the warriors. During 2-hour museum visit you will visit 3 different pits: first is the biggest one with 6,000-7,000 warriors, second biggest pit with over 1000 warriors, and third is the smallest pit with around 68 Warriors. Your tour guide will accompany you to go through all the three pits with more detailed information. The tour will be extended to the Bronze Chariots Display Room with two sets of Bronze Chariots made 2,000 years ago is regarded as the largest bronze ware in the world.
After museum visit you will make a stop for lunch. You may choose a nice local restaurant with many choices or go to a Happy Farmer's Courtyard to try some home dishes. After lunch you will take an hour drive to the City Wall. Upon arrival you will have 2 hours to explore the CIty Wall. Protecting Xian for about 600 years, the City Wall is the best preserved and most complete wall that has survived through Chinas long history. You will have an hour and a half to take a walk or cycle on this old, but well-preserved wall.
After visiting the Wall, you will get some free time in Bell and Drum Tower Square & Muslim Quarter: This area is only ten minutes away. The Bell Tower and Drum Tower are the symbols of Xian as they were built in the very center of the city about 600 years ago. Muslim Quarter is to the north of the Drum Tower, which boats various local snacks and special souvenirs. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Classic Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Xi'an City
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Xi'an Classic Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.