Xi'an Day Tour: Banpo Museum, Huaqing Hot Springs, Terracotta Warriors - Xian
OverviewThis group day tour takes you to explore the top attractions in Xian, discover the ancient human village relics at Banpo Museum, enjoy dainty scenery and hear the romantic love story in Huaqing Hot Spring, and visit the underground army of Chinas first emperor at Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up from Xian downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 9:00 am, enjoy comfortable driving to start the full day trip, and listen to your guides introduction of this ancient capital city on the way.
You will firstly visit the Banpo Museum built on the ancient human village relics of Neolithic Yangshao culture, discover the history and culture dating back about 6,000 years. Later continue to visit the Huaqing Hot Springs, hear the romantic love story of Emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Yang Guifei in the Tang Dynasty and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
After lunch, visit the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the underground army of Chinas first emperor and a must-see for all travelers visiting China. Follow your guide to explore the three pits tagged in the order of their discovery, be amazed by the vivid life-size Terracotta Army in battle formations, and disvoer the history of the Qin Dynasty. Then visit the terracotta replication factory to get more knowledge of how to make a terracotta figures and pick your preferred souvenirs.
Afterwards, have a comfortable transfer back to downtown and drop off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Xi'an Day Tour: Banpo Museum, Huaqing Hot Springs, Terracotta Warriors
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Day Tour: Banpo Museum, Huaqing Hot Springs, Terracotta Warriors
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine