Xi'an Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum And Banpo Museum - Xian
OverviewThis one day tour will take you to the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the First Emperor Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum, and the Banpo Museum, the typical Neolithic matriarchal community of the Yangshao culture. By joining this full day sit-in-coach tour, you will visit the most famous attractions in Xi'an and share the fun experience with travelers from all over the world.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, Xi'an. It is a destination you should never miss when visiting China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. As the first museum at the prehistoric site, Banpo Museum was built at the base of the excavations of the Banpo site that is a typical Neolithic matriarchal community of the Yangshao culture dating back about 6,000 years.
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Xi'an by 08:30am and leave for Banpo Museum (approx. 1 hour drive). Later on we will also visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Local restaurant. You can enjoy lunch before we drop you off at your hotel before 05:30pm.
Inclusions for Xi'an Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum And Banpo Museum
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese style lunch
Exclusions for Xi'an Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum And Banpo Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an