Xi'an Day Trip Of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda - Xian
OverviewDiscover the essence of Xi'an in one day with a local insider, witness the vivid life size soldiers and horses at Terracotta Army Museum, explore the most complete preserved ancient City Wall, and visit the solemn ancient pagoda holding the old Buddhist relics and classics.
Know More about this tourThe guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 9:00 am.
Drive around 1 hour to visit the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum firstly. This is the landmark of Xian and the first visiting place on all travelers' itinerary. There you will visit the three pits and get live commentary of this historical site.
Later have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant, and continue visiting to the Ancient City Wall, Walk along the ancient wall or cycle at your own expense to enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the wall. Move on to see the Big Wild Goose Pagoda built to store precious Buddhist scriptures in 652 of Tang Dynasty (618-907). Stroll around the Square, you might see the largest musical fountain if available.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel to conclude the full day sightseeing.
Inclusions for Xi'an Day Trip Of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Chinese lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Xi'an Day Trip Of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine