Xi'an Essential Mini Group Day Trip - Xian
OverviewWith no time-consuming shopping stop, take a small group tour guided by local insider, make full use of your time to gain a better trip experience. Visit the city highlights of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Ancient City Wall, the central landmark of Drum & Bell Tower Square.
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will meet you from your hotel lobby at approx. 8:00 to 8:30 am, have a comfortable transportation to start the highlights day trip.
Firstly come to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Your tour guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you detailed narration of this historical heritage listed by UNESCO in 1987. See altogether 7,000 life-size pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons arranged in battle formations guarding the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, discover the history of the first emperor of the first unified dynasty of Imperial China.
To meet different dietetic requirements, the guide will give you suggestions and leave you 1 hour to have lunch on your own. Then continue to visit the most complete Ancient City Wall that has survived in China, there you may walk, take the electric car or ride a bike at your own cost to enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the wall.
Later stroll around the Bell & Drum Tower Square, experience local lifestyle and apprecaite the outstanding ancient architecture. Afterwards, the guide will drop you off at Bell Tower Area, where is the city center with convenient public transportation and close to the famous Muslim Street, you may continue sightseeing or return to hotel by yourself.
Inclusions for Xi'an Essential Mini Group Day Trip
- Small group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Downtown hotel pickup
Exclusions for Xi'an Essential Mini Group Day Trip
- Lunch on your own
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group tour with no more than 8 travelers. For a booking of more than 8 travelers, private service will be provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine