Xi'an Essential Tour Of Terracotta Warriors - Xian
OverviewFollow a knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide to visit the top attraction in ancient capital city Xian, explore the underground army of Terracotta Warriors and Horses, discover the history of the first emperor and Qin Dynasty, and get to know how to re-made terracotta soldiers.
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will pick you up from your Xian downtown hotel lobby at approx. 8:30 9:20 am, board the comfortable vehicle and join in the group to visit Xian top attraction.
Take approx. 1 hour driving to visit the Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum, the underground palace of Emperor Qin Shi Huang and the landmark of Xian. Follow the tour guide to explore this UNESCO listed world cultural heritage, witness 7,000 life-sized figures in ordered rows guarding the tomb of the first emperor, uncover the veil of this miraculous work and learn the history of Qin Dynasty.
Later have lunch in a nice restaurant to taste local food. On the way back to downtown, you will visit the Terracotta Replication Factory to learn how to make terracotta soldiers, see various exquisite terracotta figures in different size, and purchase your preferred souvenirs.
Afterwards, have a comfortable and relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Xi'an Essential Tour Of Terracotta Warriors
- Group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
Exclusions for Xi'an Essential Tour Of Terracotta Warriors
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine