Xi'an Exploration Tour: Comparison Of Warriors In Qin And Han Dynasty - XianWrite a Review
OverviewHave you tried comparing the look of warrior from Qin Dynasty and Han Dynasty? This tour will take you to visit the underground army and the life-size soldiers and horses with vivid appearances at Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, and the fourth Emperors Mausoleum of the Han Dynasty at Han Yangling Museum.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour private guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby at 9:00 am to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will be shocked by the large scale of this underground army and the life-size soldiers and horses with vivid appearances. Lunch will be on your own arrangement and our guide will recommend some local specialties to you.
The Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, Xian. It is a destination you should never miss when visiting China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages.
After the Terracotta museum, we will drive to the Han Yangling Museum to visit the fourth Emperor’s Mausoleum of the Han Dynasty. It is the first underground museum in China and all the relics are protected in the toughened glass. You can take this opportunity to compare the similarities and differences between warrior in Qin Dynasty and Han Dynasty. When the tour is concluded, we will drive back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Exploration Tour: Comparison Of Warriors In Qin And Han Dynasty
- Pickup and drop-off at your centrally located hotel in Xi'an downtown
- Private car/van with professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Xi'an Exploration Tour: Comparison Of Warriors In Qin And Han Dynasty
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.