Xi'an Full-Day Trip: Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum And Xi'an Museum - XianWrite a Review
OverviewYour full-day tour will include a visit to the major archaeological discovery of the 20th century the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, and hear about its accidental discovery by a local farmer. You will also visit the Shaanxi History Museum, which was officially opened to the public in May 2007 and collectively reflects the long history of Xian City.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Xi'an at 9:00 am and start your full-day visit. Your first stop is Xi'an Museum, which is located by Small Wild Goose Pagoda and covers an area of 245 hectares. It was officially opened to the public in May 2007 and collectively reflects the long history of Xi’an city.
You will then visit a workshop to see how terracotta figures are made and then enjoy delicious lunch at a local restaurant before visit to the Terracotta and Horses Museum, the 8th Wonder of the World. For 2,200 years, the Xi’an terracotta warriors silently guarded the tomb of Qin Shihuang,the first Emperor of China. Those life-size figures were uncovered by accident when peasants digging a well in 1974 and then became the major archaeological discovery of the 20th century. As a result, Xi’an that was originally a dusty industrial city in the province of Shaanxi suddenly became one of the world’s premier tourist attractions.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel around 5:00 pm.
Inclusions for Xi'an Full-Day Trip: Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum And Xi'an Museum
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Xi'an Full-Day Trip: Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum And Xi'an Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adult people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.