Xi'an Group Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum - Xian
OverviewVisit Xian top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, discover the underground palace of Chinas first emperor, and get to know the history and culture of Qin Dynasty. Transport by air-conditioned tour vehicle, escorted by knowledgeable local tour guide, entrance fee and lunch are all inclusive.
Know More about this tourWith pickup from your Xian downtown hotel lobby at around 8:30 9:00 am, enjoy comfortable driving to start the day trip, and listen to your guides narration of the powerful Qin Dynasty on the way.
After approx. 1 hour driving, you will reach the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages, this is one of the top ten places of historical interest in China. There you will see the clay soldiers and horses of distinct facial expressions and positions orderly arranged in battle formations, as well as many delicate bronze weapons, presenting a real scene of war in ancient China. Follow your tour guide to explore all 3 pits and uncover the veil of this miraculous work.
Later you will have lunch in a nice restaurant and enjoy delicious local food. Continue to visit the Terracotta Replication Factory on the way, where you will get to know how to make terracotta soldiers and purchase your preferred souvenirs.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back to downtown and drop off at the hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Xi'an Group Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Group Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour